Analytics

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Wk15-A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

      For Whatwolf my strategy moving forward will be to continue engaging mostly on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to continue to grow my audience while using Twitch to supplement it. These platforms will allow me to stay under the guise of my persona mosh and keep the brand fluid with itself. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are the best choices for Whatwolf in my opinion as they have a focus on media posts and I can keep people abreast of art and life updates swiftly and I can use Twitch alongside them to continue to grow my audience by finding new people with similar interests. 

     For Power Gamers, much of the above is valid except for Instagram as we do not usually do media-style posts outside of stock images or gifs with session announcements. We have a community game night every Monday from 7-9pm pst where we chat and play Among Us with viewers and we have used that to steadily grow and expand our audience.

     I really enjoyed learning the various social media platforms during this course, it gave me much more insight into how algorithms and advertising works and gave me a better idea of how to market myself. I think that my businesses should primarily focus on social media marketing outside of content creation as I continue to build my name and audiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment