Analytics

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Wk15-B: Building Out Your Strategy

 Whatwolf

  • Current content in production - 24 (ish) dnd portraits for practice/fun
    • Current plan with these - post 4 a week, twice if I have enough finished.
    • Check Facebook/Instagram Insights to see what time and weekday I published the first batch to see if that worked or I need to experiment with a more optimal time.
    • Create and upload art inspired by Power Gamers campaign for merchandising
  • Content in the wings: Animal Pun Stickers for Honey Inkwell, Power Gamer stickers and sticker sheets to be distributed to Honey Inkwell for production and sales, Whatwolf stickers and sticker sheets to be distributed to Honey Inkwell for production and sales, updated mosh Animaze/Facerig/Vtuber model for streaming and content recording (I have a webcam program that allows me to be mosh when I stream).
Due to a lack of available backlogged content, I am a little limited in what I can currently plan with Whatwolf. I am taking the summer semester off to focus on myself/my ventures before completing my degree so I intend to create a small backlog to ensure I have more consistency in my postings. 


 Power Gamers

  • Current content in production - 
    • Monday Nights from 7-9pm PST community game night for Among Us to build audience & rapport with current viewers.
    • Alternating Fridays from 7-9:30pm PST The Auror's Academy- A Harry Potter Based/Inspired D&D campaign
    • Saturdays from 7:15-9:30pm PST The Legends of Lyria: Adventures of Clan Omerta - A low fantasy adventure D&D campaign
  • Current Ideas for future content -
    • Fan art (when it is made) posted to Twitter/Facebook
    • New emotes and merch art (to be done this summer)
    • A potential newsletter summing up the first 2 chapters and then released monthly or bi-monthly with episode synopses (in discussion with the group about logistics etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment