Analytics

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wk6-A: Engaging your Customers

 


     Liking and following businesses similar to your own can help you curate a timeline that is catered to the same or a similar audience as your page. In doing so you can get a better idea of how better to market your goods and create your posts following current trends in the industry. 

WHATWOLF

     On my Whatwolf page I have newly liked the following business pages:
  1. Minty Deer - An art and commissions page run by my dearest friend, Amy. I find her work to always be very inspiring and pleasing to look at. She is one of my biggest fans and supporters, always pushing me to do what she knows I am capable of. Having her posts come up on my feed will remind me that I am loved and capable of more than I think.
  2. Teresa Joy's Art - I really enjoy Teresa's art style and how she branches out into new mediums. I look forward to seeing and being inspired by what she creates!
  3. Simple Daily Drawing - As any artist knows, staring at a blank page or canvas is one of the most daunting things. By liking Simple Daily Drawing I will have drawing prompts right on my timeline whenever I need them!
  4. Chillhop Music - I love chillhop as a genre and this is the page for one of my favorite creators/curators of chillhop music. I often listen to them when I am drawing or painting so I thought it would be apt to like their page from my own to have quicker access to share any mixes I like with my followers.
  5. Castillo Studios - My late uncle and now my aunt are professional artists. Seeing Sammy's work is always jaw-dropping and inspiring. 
  6. Cindy Avelino - As stated in my Week5-A post I adore Cindy Avelino's work and social media usage. Being able t easily see and share her work is an exciting prospect. 
  7. A wolf's lair. - Similarly to Cindy Avelino, I decided to like A wolf's lair. from my business page as well to further curate my timeline for Whatwolf.
POWER GAMERS D&D

     On the Power Gamers D&D page I have newly liked the following business pages:
  1. Dungeons & Dragons - Keeping up with updates from the creators of the game standard we use to play is very important so having them on the curated newsfeed will be fantastic.
  2. Critical Role - Critical Role is a group of one of the most well-known streaming D&D groups. They run many fundraisers and help the communities they are involved in. Keeping up with them will be important in keeping up with applicable hashtags and trends. 
  3. Wyrmwood - Wyrmwood is a well-known and high-quality provider of gaming trays, tables, dice, and more. As I personally use Wyrmood products when I play outside of the Power Gamers campaign I thought it would be a good idea to like their page from our business page.
  4. Cantrip Candles - Cantrip Candles is a small, local business from LA that makes D&D themed scented candles with a map drawn on the lid of each one for use in your game should you choose. When we can gather safely again I'm hoping to get a few of these candles to help with the feeling and environment of our Power Gamers sessions. 
  5. JourneyQuest - JourneyQuest is a D&D-themed series of movies that I was introduced to by two members of Power Gamers. It is a hilarious watch and I think that we would do well to start trying to connect with them.
  6. Francis Roberts // Old Man Wizard - Francis is actually an old friend of mine who I met when he was in a band at the local renaissance faire. His newer work is a genre called 'dungeonsynth' which is very fitting for D&D. Old Man Wizard is his current band/project as well. 
  7. Cindy Avelino - Similarly to my Whatwolf page I decided to like Cindy Avelino's page on Power Gamers as well. Her bases as in part intended for Dungeons and Dragons characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment