Analytics

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wk6-B: Creating and Scheduling FaceBook Posts

Cleopatra's Closet


WHATWOLF

Scheduled Posts : 


     I believe that these posts will begin to kickstart and engage my audience after the tease of new similar pieces. Using the various 'throwback' terms I have set a buffer to the weekend when I intend to have my new art finished and posted.

POWER GAMERS D&D

Scheduled Posts : 


     I believe that these posts will help to engage my audience by asking them questions and trying to get them to interact with me. I also tagged another page in the first post as I am quite interested in one of their products for our games on Power Gamers. 


Group Pages Visited:

Clare's Digital MarketingSydney's ApothecaryFlowers~Annette GomezAlibi Brewing CompanyCleopatra's ClosetTrident Pacific Consulting



No comments:

Post a Comment