Analytics

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wk5: Alternate Assignment

 

     I have been running my Whatwolf page since October 17, 2017. I currently have 153 likes and 157 follows. I haven't been using it often as of recently as I have not been producing much art or other applicable content.

     I created the Power Gamers D&D Facebook page on August 14, 2020 and we have 27 likes and 32 follows. I usually use it to repost D&D memes and try to post our session reminders to it when I'm able to. 

Cindy Avelino - Cindy Avelino also uses her Facebook to advertise and sell her artwork, her Facebook sort of crosses over both of my businesses as she has some TTRPG focused artwork. I feel she uses Facebook very effectively, as I found her via advertisement campaigns she ran on Facebook, and she uses it to show her own personal work as well as advertising her things for sale on Gumroad. She usually posts multiple times a week, either showing new content or reminders of sales on her Gumroad bases. I think her cover photo and calls to action are very well done. I can't think of any way she could be using Facebook more effectively but I can absolutely take a few pages from her book to better my own social media use.

A Wolf's Lair - Volkyrax uses their Facebook to share their artwork and commissions as well as freelance and offer their services. They don't post very often, every few weeks with a few smaller time gaps here and there.  I really like the art they used for their cover photo but I think their calls to action could be better set up. Overall I think that they have room for improvement in their use of Facebook. I think that I could improve my own use by paying more attention to hashtags.

A Cup of Conure - A Cup of Conure is run by a long-time friend of mine, Cassidy, she saw significant growth over the 2020 year due to proper usage of social media. She uses the page to advertise and show art, share videos and pictures of her pet birds, and use her platform for local bird disaster fundraising.  She posts fairly consistently every week, sometimes more, and her choice of cover photo and calls to action are well done. I can (and do!) learn a lot watching how Cassidy manages her social media presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment