Analytics

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wk9-B: Using Categories + Analytics

 



     Due to being quite sick recently, I haven't made as much content as I would like. For my two scheduled posts for this assignment, I used the duplicate option on two of my favorite artworks I've shared on my page. I added to the captions and put a note that included the original captions and scheduled them for two times I know I tend to have decent traffic. 


     For my whatwolf page, I plan to begin doing 'paint or draw with me' videos, either live via discord or twitch or pre-recorded and posted to my Facebook and maybe a youtube account if I go that route. Essentially they're just real-time videos or streams of a person painting or drawing, either on personal work or commissions they owe and chatting about their life or telling stories and interacting with the audience in the case of streaming. 

    My primary categories for my whatwolf business are art and video games, so those will be my main focus to enhance my audience. Twitch has a growing art scene that I can start working into and look forward to branching out into the world of art videos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment