Analytics

Friday, May 7, 2021

Wk8-B: My Instagram Hashtag Use

     Over this week I was able to get some artwork posted to my Whatwolf Instagram and Facebook accounts. I tried to use more hashtags than I do usually to start getting my work more exposure. For each post, I used a different set of hashtags that I will list further below. I didn't see many differences depending on the timing of the posts in all honesty. I didn't use any hashtags specific to my business, but going forward I will be using #whatwolf with all of my posts for a more cohesive tagging experience. 



Hashtags used: #eureekascastle#magellan #magelly #paramountplus #nickelodeon #nickjr






WiP Set of Lothiriel Painting | Hashtags used: #dnd #dndcharacter #dnd5e #dndart #halfelf #halfelfbard #givemethatbardicinspiration #thebardest #journeyquest #procreate #ipad

Hashtags used: #dnd #dndcharacter #dndcharacterart #dnd5e #dndart #halfelf #halfelfbard #givemethatbardicinspiration #thebardest #journeyquest #procreate #ipad
Hashtags used: #malfoyloverofplants #snek #snake #procreate #ipad #doodle #fanart #giftart

No comments:

Post a Comment